Accounting services in Latvia include:
- Initial inspection of source documents.
- Entering the source documents into accounting registers.
- Calculation of salaries and preparation of payroll.
- Calculation of vacation and preparation of vacation payment list, sick-pay calculation.
- Preparation of other documents concerned with employees (for example, preparation of working time table).
- Calculation of taxes and interpretation of information about amount of taxes, terms of payments and bank account numbers.
- Preparation and submission to State revenue service and other institutions all necessary reports (including VAT reports, payroll reports, annual reports, declaration about personal and company income tax).
- Preparation of organizational documentation concerned with accounting.
Advantages of using an outsourcing accounting services:
- You do not need to create working place for accountant (so you can diminish expenses).
- Usually circulation of information in accounting company is greater (so representative of accounting company has more information about events related to accounting and taxes).
- You do not need to pay for vacation to accounting company.
- You can control all information and documents which you give to accounting company, so accounting company will receive just necessary information and documents for accountancy.
Contact Us61 Lacplesa Str. , Riga, Latvia, LV-1011 E-mail:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:+371 29889741 Fax:+371 67502506
NewsResidence permit in Latvia is granted for numerous foreigners Migration Office of Latvia exceeds their power to issue residence permits Business in Latvia: Types of legal entities Draft amendments of the immigration procedure in Latvia More
Keyword cloudcompany business law services Latvia support registration investments
The name “Latvia” originates from the ancient Latgalians which was one of the four Indo-European tribes that together with Semigallians, Couronians and Selonians was involved in the ethnogenesis of Latvians.Read more