- Analysis of any existing arrangements & a Recommendation Report
- Establishment of foreign-invested enterprises (joint ventures, subsidiaries, branches, representative offices)
- Financial advices about the amount of contribution you should pay, investment areas, credits and mortgages.
- Labor and taxation
- Equity issues
- Loan and financial agreements
- Company restructuring
- Dissolution, bankruptcy and liquidation
- Preparing tax computations and filing corporate and personal tax returns
- Advices on the design of tax efficient remuneration packages
- Advices on the tax implications of your proposed activities including acquisitions and disposals of businesses and properties
To start a business in Latvia there are three possibilities:
- To register a new company;
- To buy a shelf company (ready for business activity);
- To buy running business.
Buying existing business has its own advantages and disadvantages. Existing business already has client base, easier to acquire the financing and receive back investment, already developed in marketing sphere. Disadvantages are that it is sometimes impossible to check all history of deals of company and find out why the owner is selling his running business.
Contact Us61 Lacplesa Str. , Riga, Latvia, LV-1011 E-mail:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:+371 29889741 Fax:+371 67502506
NewsResidence permit in Latvia is granted for numerous foreigners Migration Office of Latvia exceeds their power to issue residence permits Business in Latvia: Types of legal entities Draft amendments of the immigration procedure in Latvia More
Keyword cloudcompany business law services Latvia support registration investments
The name “Latvia” originates from the ancient Latgalians which was one of the four Indo-European tribes that together with Semigallians, Couronians and Selonians was involved in the ethnogenesis of Latvians.Read more